Website Engineering Services & Products Company
A successful candidate will be responsible for designing and developing a broad array of structural and agriculture related products to meet specific customer needs. This position requires a demonstrated proficiency in 3D design software (AutoCAD, SolidWorks and/or Tekla) which will be used extensively in this position. This person would be responsible for producing quick and accurate drawings and models and delivering projects on time. Must be able to manage complex projects including researching, designing and/or developing methods and materials which will increase operational efficiency. Position requires strong analytical ability with emphasis on problem solving. Must be able to analyze a problem, recommend a solution and drive the implementation.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Participate in project calls and meetings to understand the needs of customer.
Coordinate and consult with engineers to complete projects and produces basic drawings.
Utilize CAD software tools to create building blueprints including overall layouts and all relevant construction details.
Utilize CAD modeling to develop new components and products, create part and assembly drawings for manufacturing.
Understand new part process and templates.
Review engineering drawings and designs to ensure adherence to established specifications and standards.
Develop practical solutions to unique challenges posed by a customer’s requirements.
Providing creative ideas and cost saving ideas as a way to improve product design.
Work with manufacturing personnel, both internal and external to improve design details.
· Review existing designs and templates for accuracy.
· Work on multiple projects while remaining highly organized.
Understand department metrics and works towards metric goals.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
· Proficient in AutoCAD, SolidWorks, Tekla, or other related 3D rendering software.
· Strong Microsoft Office, internet web browser and Electronic Resource Processing (ERP) system skills.
· Strong interpersonal skills and customer service skills.
· Ability to prioritize and meet deadlines.
· Detail and results oriented.
· Must have a professional attitude.
· Ability to learn quickly and adapt to changes in workflow procedures.
· Ability to adhere to quality standards to maintain consistency in product delivery.
· Must maintain an above average attendance record with minimal verbal and written disciplinary actions for company policy violations.
· Ability to work with minimal direction and work through design issues both individually and as a team member.
Education and/or Experience:
· Bachelor’s Degree or Associate Degree preferred or equivalent combination of education, experience, and related training.
· 2 years of experience preferred.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
· Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating instructions, and procedure manuals.
· Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
· Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of the organization.
Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret bar graphs.
Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form.
Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand; sit walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee is frequently required to talk or hear. The employee must regularly lift and /or move 25 pounds and occasionally up to 50 pounds.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing these job duties, the environment will be mostly in an office environment but could be exposed to warehouse or production areas where the noise is moderate. Could be exposed to outside elements from time to time.
To apply for this job please visit www.paycomonline.net.