Website East Iowa Machine Company - EIMCo
Part-Time Utility Worker
Due to continued company growth, we are adding Part-Time Utility Workers to our team. EIMCo has been a trendsetter in the manufacturing industry when it comes to treating our hard-working employees well! We offer competitive pay, robust benefits packages (including FREE health insurance), industry-leading shift differential pay, and the comfort of working for a financially stable company that has never laid off a single employee since we opened in 1992. Over the years EIMCo has been able to build a strong workforce of people who reflect Eastern Iowa’s strong work ethic. Because of that, we have established a reputation as being a great place to work and a great place to do business.
This part-time position has flexible start and end times based on your schedule! High school and college students are encouraged to apply.
· Load and unload parts
· Operate hand and power tools
· Complete accurate daily records in computer systems
· Package finished goods
· Adhere to company safety policies and procedures
· Mechanically knowledgeable
· Experience using basic hand and power tools
· Experience working in a fast-paced environment
· Willing and motivated to learn
· Problem-solving skills
· The ability to multitask on a wide variety of projects
· Flexible shift times
· Company events
· Gain experience in the manufacturing industry
· On-the-job training
To apply for this job please visit recruiting.paylocity.com.