We've Got your BAC!
Job Description: Visionary (Client Management)
Job Status: Full-Time, M-F
Location: Dyersville, IA
Who We Are:
BAC is a local, fast growing, energetic CPA firm committed to doing things differently. We understand that if you do what you’ve always done, you’re going to get the results you already had. Our growth potential is unlimited and we are expanding again. BAC is an advanced technology practice that specializes in advisory support, controllership functions, vision planning, business and individual tax, payroll services, and much more! Goal setting is important to the team. We thrive on helping you be the best version you can be. Passion is required, drive is a must, and maintaining our culture is incredibly important. Fun is a commonly used word in our office, and we appreciate laughter! Success to BAC is defined by you and our clients achieving their goals and making dreams come true. We’ve got your BAC!
You’d be preforming the following tasks:
· Managing Long-term Relationships with Clients
· Reviewing Financial statements
· Working with our Implementation team daily
· Managing the client onboarding experience by proper project management
· Working with the Chief Visionary regularly to advance the practice growth model and serve our client base with the best service
· Oversees our compliance functions for Payroll filings, financial statement reporting, and education requirements
· Corporate and Individual tax preparation and/or review
· Answering calls with positivity and a smile
· Assisting clients in getting great answers with positive experience
Requirements for you:
· 4-8 years prior Tax and Accounting Experience required, Auditing skills a plus
· 4-year Degree a must, CPA desired. Would assist in paying for the CPA designation.
· Proficient in emails and Microsoft office a must
· Relational skill must be strong, patience is great, and there must be a desire to work directly with clients in a one-to-one environment
· Well-developed problem solving and analytical skills
· Excitement to Grow, Learn, and do more! Qualified Candidate must be trustworthy, reliable and professional, and be a self-starter. Organization skills a must
· Retirement Plan with match
· Group Health Insurance, Dental and Vision insurance, Life Insurance, etc.
· Generous recharging (vacation) policy, holiday time off and occasional remote working solutions
· Built in free days, for professional staff
· Competitive pay based on experience and fit
Sound like a fit? APPLY NOW or submit your resume to: email@example.com. At BAC, you’re not just another employee, WE are a team and together we have each other’s BAC!
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org