We've Got Your BAC!
Who We Are:
BAC is a local, fast growing, energetic CPA firm committed to doing things differently. We understand that if you do what you’ve always done, you’re going to get the results you already had. Our growth potential is unlimited and we are expanding all the time. BAC is an advanced technology practice that specializes in advisory support, controllership functions, vision planning, business and individual tax, payroll services, and much more! Goal setting is important to the team. We thrive on helping you be the best version you can be. Passion is required, drive is a must, and maintaining our culture is incredibly important. Fun is a commonly used word in our office, and we appreciate laughter! Success to BAC is defined by you and our clients achieving their goals and making dreams come true. We’ve got your BAC!
You’d be preforming the following tasks:
· Record payroll-related entries
· Tax Return Preparation
· Knowledge of the taxability of employee benefits, especially with corporations
· Knowledge of the following is required: Maintain the chart of accounts. Work closely with our Implementation team to ensure clients are successful and that timely delivery of services are provided
· Assist the Chief Visionary with tasks and special projects
· Answering calls with positivity and a smile (if they could see you)
· Assisting clients in getting to the answer with positive experience
Requirements for you:
· 2-5 years accounting experience desired
· Associates degree desired – Experience is king
· Experience with Apple computers a plus
· Proficient in emails and Microsoft office a must
· Relational skill must be strong, patience is great, and there must be a desire to work directly with clients in a one-to-one environment
· Well-developed problem solving and analytical skills
· Excitement to Grow, Learn, and do more! Qualified Candidate must be trustworthy, reliable and professional, and be a self-starter. Organization skills a must
· Retirement Plan with match
· Group Health Insurance, Dental and Vision insurance, Life Insurance, etc.
· Generous recharging (vacation) policy, holiday time off and occasional remote working solutions
· Built in free days, for professional staff
· Competitive pay based on experience and fit
Sound like a fit? APPLY NOW or submit your resume to: email@example.com. At BAC, you’re not just another employee, WE are a team and together we have each other’s BAC!
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org