Extrusion Machine Operator – Full Time (2nd or 3rd shift)
Starting at $20.00/hour- Full Time
JEDA Polymers, LLC, a manufacturer of engineered plastic resin in Dyersville IA, is looking to hire motivated, energetic team members in a work culture where
- improvement ideas and feedback are encouraged
- teamwork is essential
- personal growth and development are supported
- clear core values are our foundation
- employers/owners genuinely care
- and safety is high priority.
Currently, we are looking for Extrusion Machine Operators, to set up, calibrate and operate extruders and all auxiliary equipment, monitor and troubleshoot the production run, prepare packaging, and perform changeover of materials. Our production crew is essential to the continuous production of high-quality resin, monitoring the efficiency of the lines, meeting productivity requirements while maintaining a clean and safe environment.
JEDA values team members who exhibit the following:
- Willingness to learn and be trained on a multitude of tasks and responsibilities.
- Ability to multi-task, with little direction while maintaining a high attention to detail.
- Have the ability to work on your feet and in a fast pace environment.
- Can adapt well to changes in workload responsibilities and priorities when required.
- Promote positivity and effectively communicate with fellow team members.
- Excellent Health Insurance Coverage with Health Savings Account Option
- 10 Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off
- Dental and Vision Insurance
- Company Paid Life Insurance and Short Term Disability Coverage
- 401K Retirement with Company Match
- No Weekend Schedule (note: 3rdshift starts Sunday night and ends Thursday morning)
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com