Website Engineering Services & Products Company
Summary: The person in this position reports to the Director of Design and Engineering and Senior Lead Project Manager and is responsible for the construction of fabric buildings and other structures. This is a safety sensitive position because this person would be driving company vehicles to jobsites, using lots of different power and hand tools including pneumatic tools along with using manlifts, scissor lifts, forklifts and other ariel equipment and moving equipment.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assemble fabric buildings and other structures onsite.
- Prepare worksites for assembly and placement of buildings and/or assist purchaser in preparation of site as needed.
- Make repairs to damaged material and equipment as needed.
- Mobilize and protect necessary construction equipment.
- Document and photograph progress of construction projects.
- Any other tasks as assigned.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
· Knowledge of construction requirements and techniques
· Knowledge of building codes and restrictions
· Must be forklift and equipment certified through company related training
· Ability to operate material handling equipment including forklifts, pallet jacks, scissor lift, manlifts and other equipment as trained
· Skilled at using construction tools and equipment
· Ability to lift up to 50 pounds
· Ability to read and follow written and verbal instructions
· Ability to read complex instructions, blueprints and schematics
· Computer experience preferred
· Knowledge of OSHA rules and regulations
· Skilled at interpersonal communication
· Must have a valid driver’s license to drive truck and trailer
· Frequent travel is required including weekends
Education and/or Experience:
High School Diploma is required.
At least 1 year of preferred
Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules/procedures, operating manuals and procedure manuals. Must be able to read blueprints, complex instructions and schematics.
Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance and stoop, kneel, crouch, crawl and bend. The employee is frequently required to talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to sit. The employee must regularly lift, bend and /or move up to 50 pounds. In addition to the lifting the job requires various carrying, pushing/pulling, kneeling, and squatting.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The job is required to be performed outdoors exposed to all sort of weather elements including hot, humid, dry dusty and cold conditions. Some work may be required inside facilities. Noise level is moderate to loud for this position. ,
The person in this position needs continuous training in corporate policies and procedures related to product installation, and construction techniques.
To apply for this job please visit www.paycomonline.net.