Website Engineering Services & Products Company
The individual in this position reports to the Distribution Manager and is responsible for picking orders, weighing, counting and assembly of items for shipping. This is a safety sensitive position because individuals will be moving goods or materials using forklifts which include sit down, stand ups and cherry pickers. Will also be using banders, hoists and other power and hand tools such has pneumatic stapler and nailer, and working with electronic carousels.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
· Move material and/or goods from one location to another as indicated by the MQR, or by other instructions.
· Package material for shipment or for customer pickup as indicated by instructions.
· Perform minor assembly or disassembly tasks to prepare material goods for shipping or for customer use.
· Measure, cut, and package material as needed for shipment.
· Manually assemble boxes for shipping
· Keep records and update paperwork/computerized systems to indicate material or order status.
· Performs other duties as assigned.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Ability to follow all safety rules and procedures
- Ability to read and follow written and verbal instructions
- Ability to locate stock on shelves using company locating systems
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds
- Ability to maintain work orders
Education and/or Experience:
· High School diploma or equivalent preferred
· Must have communication skills appropriate for the job
· Ability to follow instructions
· Must be able to work with supervision
Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to continuously stand, walk, use hands, reach with hands and arms, climb or balance and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee is frequently required to communicate and listen to co-workers and is occasionally required to sit. The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. In addition to the lifting the job requires various carrying, pushing/pulling, kneeling, crawling and squatting.
Continuous training in warehouse and safety procedures.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally exposed to wet and/or humid conditions, hot, humid, dry, dusty, and cold conditions inside the building. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate. ,
To apply for this job please visit www.paycomonline.net.