Employers can submit open jobs here. Job seekers, scroll down to see open jobs listed in all 3 columns.
Submit your open job posting here:
Job Description: Clean the center after 5:00 p.m. Monday-Friday. Main tasks would be sweeping, dusting, vacuuming & moping of classrooms.
Guest House cleaner
Description: Assist with general cleaning of whole house, as needed, typically a few hours a week. Main tasks would include changing of linens, bed making, bathroom cleaning, vacuuming.
Contact Lois via email or at 563-875-8611 to discuss details and schedule - looking for an able-bodied person with a few hours available each week to help keep house.
Dairy Queen - Dyersville
Job Description: We are looking for both you and any age employees. We start hiring at 14 & 15 years and they have restricted hours. We are looking for about 5 in this age group. We are also looking for adult help for lunch hours and nights and weekends if desired but we can customize a work schedule for the right person.
Apply in person at DQ or email@example.com to request a pdf of the application for you to fill out.
Waitress, Bartender,Experienced Cook
The Big House Petersburg, Iowa
To apply: please call Rick at 563-543-0605
D&S Lawn Care and Landscaping
Job Description: General Lawn care services. Mowing, lawn maintenance, weed control/fertilizer (if willing) landscaping, retaining walls and patios, trim bushes.
Job Description: : Due to expansion and growth, Victory Ford is seeking to hire a full-time Automotive Service Tech to join our team of professionals! Experience is preferred, but not necessary. We will train and develop the right individual and offer the best pay in the industry. If you are looking to be a part of a motivated, team-oriented, family-valued organization and possess a positive and growth-minded attitude, contact James Halverson - Service Manager TODAY!
We are looking to add strong LEADERS to our TEAM. Are you inspired, organized, or in search of a fast-paced work environment with a company that is focused on customer service? Then we want YOU! We offer competitive wages, paid time off, paid vacation, retirement savings program, in store discounts and flexible scheduling.
-Welcome guests to the restaurant
-Escort customers to assigned dining or bar areas
-Answer incoming calls
-Manage reservations in an organized fashion
-Assist wait staff as needed
-Provide excellent customer service to all guests to ensure customer satisfaction
Line Cook and Prep Cook
-Setting up and stocking stations with all necessary supplies
-Preparing food for service
-Cook menu items in cooperation with the rest of the kitchen staff
-Maintain a clean working station
Ensure that food comes out in a high quality and timely fashion
-Comply with nutrition and sanitation regulations and safety standards
-Maintain a positive and professional approach with coworkers and customers
-Provide excellent customer service to all guests to ensure customer satisfaction
To join our TEAM apply at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Description: CERTIFIED DIESEL MECHANIC - GUARANTEED 40 HOURS PER WEEK - OVERTIME AVAILABLE - TOP WAGES - BENEFITS - PAID HOLIDAYS AND VACATION
72 hours a pay period- 12 hour shifts, every 3rd weekend/holiday rotation.
Full- Time Evenings, 4:00 p.m. - 4:30 a.m.
Competitive salary with comprehensive benefit package and generous PTO plan/Tuition reimbursement.
Please apply on-line: www.mercydubuque.com/careers
For assistance or questions call Kelly at 563-589-9978
Ellen Kennedy Living Center
Job Description: : Part time opening for our 3rd shift Tenant Associate (care giving) position.Work hours are 9:30pm to 6am, 40 hours every 2 weeks (5 days). You work every other weekend and holiday. Care giving duties to include medication administration, activities of daily living duties as needed, emergency care, safety checks as needed, cleaning kitchen and part of building, baking for the next day and for special events.
Quik N Handi
Dyersville location is looking for team members for our 4:00/4:30 AM store opening shift. Job requirements include ensuring the store is clean and inviting, preparing the register for the day, stocking shelves, and helping our guests start their day on the right foot.
If you are someone looking for a full-time position at a family-owned company with great benefits, someone looking to supplement your income, or a retiree looking for a few hours a week to interact with others, this may be the perfect position for you!
To apply: contact us via Facebook or stop into one of our Quik 'N Handi locations to talk with a manager.
Subway of Dyersville
Benefits include: Paid training, Free employee meals, Flexible scheduling, Health Insurance, Retirement plan, Paid vacation, Advancement opportunities, and a positive working environment.
Casey's General Store, Dyersville - Fri, Sat, Sun
Contact 875-2175 or apply at 1402 9th St. SE, Dyersville
Part Time Operations Specialist
Job Description: Looking for a great place to work that values your contribution? Stop by or give us a call, we would love to hear from you!
Part Time/Flexible Hours (morning, afternoon and evening available). Offering above average part-time wages.
JEDA is a producer and developer in the plastic compounding industry in Dyersville, IA. JEDA performs various operations including: extrusion, blending, material handling, packaging, lab testing and shipping/receiving of plastic resin. We are searching for a select few part-time employees to help in operations/maintenance.
Stop out at 2315 Industrial Parkway SW in Dyersville to pickup an application or call 563-217-4288 ext. 24.
Operations Specialist - 2nd and 3rd shifts
JEDA Polymers, LLC
JEDA, a producer and developer in the plastic compounding industry, has built for growth in Dyersville, IA. JEDA is looking for highly motivated, energetic team members who desire to work in a high performance work place where all employees contribute to the growth and success of the team. JEDA offers competitive wages starting at $17.50 per hour, retirement savings plan, paid vacation, health insurance, paid -time off for reasonable absences and an opportunity to grow with the company.
JEDA performs various operations including: extrusion, blending, material handling, packaging, lab testing and shipping/receiving of plastic resin. We are searching for a select few full-time employees in operations/maintenance. Individuals will engage in continuously improving quality, costs, and delivery while championing a safe work environment for all. Team members will also ensure a high level of performance for all employees through quality hiring, effective training, and proactive coaching. Qualified candidates will exhibit: excellent communication, coaching and feedback skills, collaboration skills, motivation and drive.
Please visit our website for more information and to download an application for employment at http://www.jedapolymers.com, or stop out at 2315 Industrial Parkway SW in Dyersville.
Job Description: Responsible for carrying out the quality expectations of Dyersville Die Cast to fulfill customers' requirements and organizational expectations. Develop, implement, maintain, monitor, and continuously improve the organization's quality management systems to increase profitability and maximize customer satisfaction. Work with department managers, production staff, customers and suppliers to ensure quality and minimize rework or waste. Eliminate the causes of quality issues.
- Reduce waste and improve profit
- Minimize customer returns and improve customer satisfaction
- Develop positive customer rapport, mitigate customer issues and improve delivery time
- Maintain records and issue notes from Shot Meetings and Material Review
- Collaborate with Tooling Engineers and Department Heads regarding new, revised and updated product
- Partner with ISO management rep to ensure the ISO system is optimally utilized
- Collaborate with all Dyersville facilities to ensure all quality issues and action items are met
- Ensure prompt completion of layouts
- Timely reporting on all production issues
- Originate quality related employee communication
- Develop and retain Quality Department personnel in all areas
- Develop Quality Training for all staff and carry out such training
- Demonstrates leadership role/behavior and effective training ability
- Work toward continuous quality improvement
- Maintain a clean and safe work area to include daily housekeeping of work surroundings
- Stay current with changing technology, including software and production programs
- Adheres to established company policies, procedures, and objectives.
- Performs both essential and non-essential job functions in an efficient and safe manner.
- Maintains a high level of work quality.
- Consistently provides high level of customer service communications and behaviors (Includes Internal and External customers).
Qualifications: To perform this job successfully, the Quality Manager must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the minimum knowledge, skills and ability required.
Education: Bachelor's degree in Quality Management or Industrial Engineering or related field preferred.
Pay will be commensurate with experience and overall qualifications.
- Minimum of 3 years Quality Supervisory or Quality Management experience preferred
- ISO experience preferred
- Proven ability of driving continuous quality improvement in a manufacturing environment
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Must be able to effectively work with all levels of staff
- Must be able to maintain attention and adherence to detail, safety rules/regulations, work quality and housekeeping responsibilities
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance
- Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
- Ability to speak
Print Reading: Ability to effectively read and understand all aspects of 2d prints.
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
- Ability to interpret an extensive variety of technical instructions in mathematical or diagram form and deal with several abstract and concrete variables.
Email cover letter and resume to email@example.com
2. Responsible for following process sheets, procedures and properly completing all appropriate paperwork.
3. Using your best judgment to have decision making to move employees around as needed.
4. Responsible for demonstrating a leadership role among co-workers with the ability to properly train others.
5. Every Friday or Saturday at some point the washers will be needing cleaned out. This schedule will be determined each week with your supervisors. This will mean hours outside your set work hours.
6. All other responsibilities as necessary
This position will train on days for 45 to 60 days. Once moved onto the 2nd shift they would receive shift premium on top of the hourly wage. Must be able to work on your feet for up to ten hours a day and move around within the department and equipment. Must be able to continuously lift up to ten pounds and occasionally fifty pounds. Must be able to effectively work with departmental supervisors, lead personnel and co-workers. Attention and adherence to detail, safety rules and regulations, quality of work and housekeeping. Proven prior experience within a manufacturing environment/department is desired but not required. Adherence to our Workplace Conduct and Drug-Free Environment are mandatory. Literacy (written and verbal) in English is preferred. Literacy in Spanish is acceptable. Verification of legal right to work in the US.
Job Description: The EDI Developer will provide EDI programming, testing, maintenance, and troubleshooting support for the Company. Assist internal and external customers with front and back end development for EDI related projects, and assist with daily Production issues that may arise. Knowledge and experience with EDI standards including VICS, USC and ANSI X12 is preferred. COBOL or Natural programming language preferred.
A Bachelor's degree preferred or equivalent experience in Software Application Development. Prefer experienced EDI Developer, but will train the right candidate.
Email cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Description: The Inside Sales Representative is responsible for generating sales from existing customers and soliciting new customers through telemarketing, and generating orders at trade shows for all TOMY brands. Previous experience in sales is a must. Associates degree in Business Administration and/or Marketing or equivalent required.
Email cover letter and resume to email@example.com
Sales in Dyersville
Job Description: Sell new and used agricultural equipment to new and existing customers.
- Take Care of Our Customers: Build strong business relationships with current
and future customers through displaying a high level of initiative, integrity,
and by meeting your commitments.
- Represents the company for the sale of machinery to customers in a defined
- Maintains current product knowledge on features and benefits of all equipment
potentially saleable by the dealership
- Assists with the preparation and execution of customer events
- Conducts new equipment field demonstrations
- Maintains current knowledge of financing options to assist customers with
securing the purchase of new and used goods
- Attends applicable sales training events/seminars
- May maintain current knowledge of used equipment values and ability to evaluate
properly for trading purposes
- Have 2+ years of related education, work and/or related military
- Knowledge of agricultural equipment and farming or operational practices
- Ability to use standard desktop load applications such as Microsoft Office and
- Ability to work flexible hours
- Excellent customer relationship skills
- Ability to analyze and interpret basic sales reports
Email resume to Tony@scherrmans.com
Job Description: Duties include generating placement plans and designs. Job specific training is provided by Lumber Specialties. Candidates should be skilled
in the following areas:
- Computer Aided Design
- Construction math
- Blueprint reading
- Problem solving
- Construction terminology
Job Description: Lumber Specialties is hiring Manufacturing Associates to join our team! Applicants need a working knowledge of basic math and the ability to identify, measure, and assemble structural wood components. Don't have all the skills needed, no worries, we have on-the-job-training.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
Please stop in or apply online at www.lbrspec.com.
- Responsible for setting up and operating a variety of manufacturing machine tools to produce precision parts and instruments.
- Selecting the appropriate tools, machines and materials to be used in preparation of manufacturing machinery work.
- Make sure that the right program is picked for the particular job.
- Calculating dimensions and tolerances using knowledge of mathematics and instruments such as micrometers and vernier calipers.
- Operator will perform daily cleaning of machine, scrap bins and perform some maintenance duties as assigned by the Supervisor.
- Load sheets of metal into the laser using a vacuum hoist.
- Unload the cut parts, use instruments to debur and clean parts.
- Make sure that the part meets the quality expectations and it is within the tolerances of the particular part.
- Make custom parts for repair of current equipment when required.
Machine Operator 1
- Operate any of several types of automated and semi-automated machines that are used to produce parts and components.
- Program N/C Machines to produce parts and components according to drawing specifications.
- Read and understand blue prints and other shop drawings.
- Load and unload material and set up machines for standard and for special production runs.
- Monitor machine performance and take preventative and corrective actions as needed.
- Perform standard general and specific maintenance on production machinery as indicated by protocol.
- Use micrometers and calipers
- Understand and use basic shop math and general machine skills
- Verify settings by measuring positions and first article/sample pc.
- Conduct in process inspection of machined parts
Machine Operator 2
- Produce machined and constructed items by setting and operating a computer numerically controlled machine.
- Conduct first article and in-process inspection of precision machined parts.
- Perform and maintain accurate in-process quality inspection and records as required.
- Responsible for all phases of part machining set-up to achieve in process quality inspections.
- Verify settings by measuring positions, first-run part and sample work pieces; adhering to design standards.
- Able to select production programs
- Understanding of Control Panel to bring cell back into operation after startup, maintenance or a fault.
- Instruct Production Operator or Machine Operator 1 on proper machine operation.
- Complete set-ups with minimal supervision or assistance.
Paint & Prep (1st/2nd Shift)
- Move material from storage locations to/from cleaning or painting stations for cleaning or other production operations.
- Clean items according to specific part requirements. This includes removal of oil, grease welding impurities, slag, etc. to allow paint to adhere sufficiently. Move completed items from the carousel line or paint booth to storage locations as necessary.
- Paint items according to specific part requirements. Move items to/from the paint location, then touchup if necessary.
- Perform other tasks as assigned.
- Set up all tools, appliances, benches, sewing machine, tube benders, saws, drills presses, jigs, fixtures and materials needed to assemble and/or fabricate the assigned product.
- Ability to operate hand tools and other machines such as drills saws and presses.
- Ability to load and unload work station with tooling and product.
- Review work order for instructions and/or special requirements.
- Measure, cut and/or move materials into position for fabrication or assembly according to design drawings and work order instructions.
- Fabricate and/or assemble product.
- Inspect all work done for overall quality and identify any errors. If instructions call for an external inspector, notify inspector and wait for inspection.
- Prepare finished product for next assembly or for transfer to another location as indicated by instructions.
CAD Product Developer
Job Description: A successful candidate will be responsible for designing and developing a broad array of greenhouse and agriculture related products to meet specific customer needs. This position requires a demonstrated proficiency in 3D design software (SolidWorks preferred) which will be used extensively in this position. This person would be responsible for producing quick and accurate drawings and models and delivering projects on time. Must be able to manage complex projects including researching, designing and/or developing methods and materials which will increase operational efficiency. Position requires strong analytical ability with emphasis on problem solving. Must be able to analyze a problem, recommend a solution and drive the implementation.
Worker - $2000 Sign-on bonus!
Job Description: The person in this position reports to the Construction Foreman, and is responsible for the construction of fabric buildings and structures.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assemble fabric buildings and structures onsite.
- Prepare worksites for assembly and placement of buildings and/or assist purchaser in preparation of site as directed.
- Make repairs to damaged material and equipment as needed.
- Document and photograph progress of construction projects as directed. - Perform other tasks as assigned.
Covers Operator - 1st, 2nd, & Weekend Shifts
Job Description: A person in the position usually reports to an area supervisor, who reports to the Manufacturing ClearSpan Manager. A Covers Operator 1 is an entry level position and will be responsible for measuring, cutting and/or moving material for fabrication according to design drawings or work orders. This person will be responsible for quality control and getting the items ready for shipment to the customer in a timely fashion.
Job Description: The individual in this position reports to the Distribution Manager and is responsible for completing warehouse fulfillment or material handling tasks as assign.
Material Flow Manufacturing 1
Job Description: The individual in this position reports to the Load Coordinator/Inspector 1 and is responsible for moving finished goods to the correct picking locations immediately after manufacturing in the weld shop. This individual is responsible for picking and loading of Truss and Greenhouse orders and responsible for raw materials entering in the weld shop for accuracy.
A Production Worker is responsible for producing, fabricating, and/or assembling products and for setting up and maintaining an environment within which products may be produced.
& Service Associate
Job Description: Support manager with standards and
guidelines for customer service to meet organizational objectives. Track
orders and follow-up on sales, requests, and special orders. Coordinate
customer inquiries, and resolve quality and scheduling issues. Advise
customers of order fulfillment processes and limitations. Properly balance
a cash drawer. Maintain an accurate count in regards to cash
Investigate anomalies and abnormalities in sales, design, production, shipping, and service. Perform opening and closing job duties. Perform other tasks as assigned.
Job Description: Connects cables from welding unit to obtain amperage, voltage, slope, and pulse, as specified by Welding Engineer or Welding Technician. -Strikes (forms) arch which generates heat to melt and deposit metal from electrode to work piece and join edges of work piece. -Welds in flat, horizontal or vertical positions. -Examines weld for bead size and other specifications. -Cleans or degreases weld joint or work piece. -Repairs broken or cracked parts and fills holes. -Preheats work piece with hand torch or heating furnace. -Positions and clamps work pieces together or assemble them in jig or fixture. -Tacks assemblies together.