Employers can submit open jobs here. Job seekers, scroll down to see open jobs listed in all 3 columns.
Submit your open job posting here:
Join the Victory Ford team! Hiring Immediately - Full-time Accounting Clerk
Duties may include:
- accounts payable and receivable
- processing paperwork for dealer transfers and sold vehicle transactions
- providing additional administrative support as needed
- must be computer proficient
- must be comfortable multi-tasking
- prior accounting experience preferred but willing to train right candidate
Duties include: Washing, Vacuuming and Cleaning Vehicles.
Truck driver, yard help
Job Description: Put together and deliver building materials to the job sites.
Stop in for an application. Or email resume to email@example.com.
Waitress, Bartender, Kitchen help
New Mexican restaurant opening soon in Dyersville.
Fulltime & part time waitresses, part time bartender, fulltime dishwasher & prep.
Send resume & minimum of 3 references to: firstname.lastname@example.org by April 30th.
Grain Bin /Equipment Installer
New Vienna Ag Automation
Help with the grain bin erection and installation of grain equipment. Some experience preferred but will train.
Apply in person at 7264 Iowa St, New Vienna, Iowa or call 563-921-2896
Job Description: Help with the grain bin erection and installation of grain equipment. Some experience preferred but will train.
Apply in person at 7264 Iowa St, New Vienna, Iowa or call 563-921-2896
Auto Retail Counter Technician
CARQUEST Auto Parts
Job Description: Self-starter, highly enthusiastic and motivated individual to work at the counter. Qualified person will be responsible, friendly and courteous. Auto motive knowledge & computer experience a plus but will train. Lifting required. Must have valid drivers license and good driving record. This full time position with benefits is available immediately.
Send resume: CARQUEST Auto Parts
805 13th Ave SE, Dyersville, IA 52040
Job Description: Clean the center after 5:00 p.m. Monday-Friday. Main tasks would be sweeping, dusting, vacuuming & moping of classrooms.
Guest House cleaner
Description: Assist with general cleaning of whole house, as needed, typically a few hours a week. Main tasks would include changing of linens, bed making, bathroom cleaning, vacuuming.
Contact Lois via email or at 563-875-8611 to discuss details and schedule - looking for an able-bodied person with a few hours available each week to help keep house.
Waitress, Bartender,Experienced Cook
The Big House Petersburg, Iowa
To apply: please call Rick at 563-543-0605
D&S Lawn Care and Landscaping
Job Description: General Lawn care services. Mowing, lawn maintenance, weed control/fertilizer (if willing) landscaping, retaining walls and patios, trim bushes.
Job Description: : Due to expansion and growth, Victory Ford is seeking to hire a full-time Automotive Service Tech to join our team of professionals! Experience is preferred, but not necessary. We will train and develop the right individual and offer the best pay in the industry. If you are looking to be a part of a motivated, team-oriented, family-valued organization and possess a positive and growth-minded attitude, contact James Halverson - Service Manager TODAY!
We are looking to add strong LEADERS to our TEAM. Are you inspired, organized, or in search of a fast-paced work environment with a company that is focused on customer service? Then we want YOU! We offer competitive wages, paid time off, paid vacation, retirement savings program, in store discounts and flexible scheduling.
-Welcome guests to the restaurant
-Escort customers to assigned dining or bar areas
-Answer incoming calls
-Manage reservations in an organized fashion
-Assist wait staff as needed
-Provide excellent customer service to all guests to ensure customer satisfaction
Line Cook and Prep Cook
-Setting up and stocking stations with all necessary supplies
-Preparing food for service
-Cook menu items in cooperation with the rest of the kitchen staff
-Maintain a clean working station
Ensure that food comes out in a high quality and timely fashion
-Comply with nutrition and sanitation regulations and safety standards
-Maintain a positive and professional approach with coworkers and customers
-Provide excellent customer service to all guests to ensure customer satisfaction
To join our TEAM apply at: email@example.com
Job Description: CERTIFIED DIESEL MECHANIC - GUARANTEED 40 HOURS PER WEEK - OVERTIME AVAILABLE - TOP WAGES - BENEFITS - PAID HOLIDAYS AND VACATION
72 hours a pay period- 12 hour shifts, every 3rd weekend/holiday rotation.
Full- Time Evenings, 4:00 p.m. - 4:30 a.m.
Competitive salary with comprehensive benefit package and generous PTO plan/Tuition reimbursement.
Please apply on-line: www.mercydubuque.com/careers
For assistance or questions call Kelly at 563-589-9978
Ellen Kennedy Living Center
Job Description: : Part time opening for our 3rd shift Tenant Associate (care giving) position.Work hours are 9:30pm to 6am, 40 hours every 2 weeks (5 days). You work every other weekend and holiday. Care giving duties to include medication administration, activities of daily living duties as needed, emergency care, safety checks as needed, cleaning kitchen and part of building, baking for the next day and for special events.
Quik N Handi
Dyersville location is looking for team members for our 4:00/4:30 AM store opening shift. Job requirements include ensuring the store is clean and inviting, preparing the register for the day, stocking shelves, and helping our guests start their day on the right foot.
If you are someone looking for a full-time position at a family-owned company with great benefits, someone looking to supplement your income, or a retiree looking for a few hours a week to interact with others, this may be the perfect position for you!
To apply: contact us via Facebook or stop into one of our Quik 'N Handi locations to talk with a manager.
Subway of Dyersville
Benefits include: Paid training, Free employee meals, Flexible scheduling, Health Insurance, Retirement plan, Paid vacation, Advancement opportunities, and a positive working environment.
Casey's General Store, Dyersville - Fri, Sat, Sun
Contact 875-2175 or apply at 1402 9th St. SE, Dyersville
Job Description: Responsible for performing general sales duties in your assigned department but will also assist in other areas of the store as needed. Must display the helpful, friendly attitude towards all customers that makes Theisen's the best of the best in our industry. This involves greeting and assisting customers, helping them to determine correct merchandise for their needs and explaining benefits and features of merchandise. Will also perform general upkeep of facility and may assist on cash registers.
Job Description: Cashier positions are available for enthusiastic, friendly self-starters. If you like to smile and work with the public, this may be an excellent opportunity. Associates in this position will greet customers, perform cash register functions, assist with general store upkeep and help with carry-outs as needed. Will also assist in other areas of the store as needed. Cashier positions require some nights and rotating weekends, and ability to lift 50#.
Apply at theisens.com
Job Description: Automotive service personnel are responsible for assisting customers in a courteous and knowledgeable manner with questions and purchases of automotive items. Associates in this position are responsible for maintaining the automotive and sales floor areas, performing installations and repairs of tires, installing batteries, oil and filter changes, wiper blades, bulbs, bed liners, hitches and other services as needed. Will greet and assist customers by providing a high level of customer service while answering questions and explaining benefits and features of merchandise to customers. Candidates must have prior automotive service experience and must be able to lift up to 60#. Will also assist in other areas of the store as needed.
Job Description: Alliance Mutual Insurance is looking for a full-time property claims adjuster and building inspector for farm and homeowner insurance policies. Duties include adjusting, settling, and processing insurance claims, and also completing on site exterior building and dwelling inspections to verify structural condition and values. Some travel required, as our territory includes 27 counties throughout Northeast Iowa.
Administrative Assistant Full Time
City of Dyersville
Job Description: The City of Dyersville (pop. 4,058) is accepting applications for a Full Time Administrative Assistant. The Administrative Assistant will perform a variety of administrative and secretarial functions and duties, requiring accuracy, proficiency, confidentiality and limited independent judgment. The position requires the ability to work with senior and departmental staff on day-to-day tasks, along with the ability to answer and forward phone calls and messages, to serve as the reception person for walk in customers, to receive utility payments from the public and serve as administrative support staff for various departments, as well as perform other duties in accordance with general instruction and directives of the City Clerk or City Administrator. Successful candidates shall have at least three years¿ experience in an office environment (municipal government preferred).
The City of Dyersville is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Position will be open until filled.
Interested parties need to submit the following by May 10, 2019: an employment application and resume to City of Dyersville, 340 1st Avenue E, Dyersville, IA 52040, or emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org. Employment application can be found at www.cityofdyersville.com.
Operations Specialist - 2nd and 3rd shifts
JEDA Polymers, LLC
JEDA, a producer and developer in the plastic compounding industry, has built for growth in Dyersville, IA. JEDA is looking for highly motivated, energetic team members who desire to work in a high performance work place where all employees contribute to the growth and success of the team. JEDA offers competitive wages starting at $17.50 per hour, retirement savings plan, paid vacation, health insurance, paid -time off for reasonable absences and an opportunity to grow with the company.
JEDA performs various operations including: extrusion, blending, material handling, packaging, lab testing and shipping/receiving of plastic resin. We are searching for a select few full-time employees in operations/maintenance. Individuals will engage in continuously improving quality, costs, and delivery while championing a safe work environment for all. Team members will also ensure a high level of performance for all employees through quality hiring, effective training, and proactive coaching. Qualified candidates will exhibit: excellent communication, coaching and feedback skills, collaboration skills, motivation and drive.
Please visit our website for more information and to download an application for employment at http://www.jedapolymers.com, or stop out at 2315 Industrial Parkway SW in Dyersville.
Job Description: Responsible for carrying out the quality expectations of Dyersville Die Cast to fulfill customers' requirements and organizational expectations. Develop, implement, maintain, monitor, and continuously improve the organization's quality management systems to increase profitability and maximize customer satisfaction. Work with department managers, production staff, customers and suppliers to ensure quality and minimize rework or waste. Eliminate the causes of quality issues.
- Reduce waste and improve profit
- Minimize customer returns and improve customer satisfaction
- Develop positive customer rapport, mitigate customer issues and improve delivery time
- Maintain records and issue notes from Shot Meetings and Material Review
- Collaborate with Tooling Engineers and Department Heads regarding new, revised and updated product
- Partner with ISO management rep to ensure the ISO system is optimally utilized
- Collaborate with all Dyersville facilities to ensure all quality issues and action items are met
- Ensure prompt completion of layouts
- Timely reporting on all production issues
- Originate quality related employee communication
- Develop and retain Quality Department personnel in all areas
- Develop Quality Training for all staff and carry out such training
- Demonstrates leadership role/behavior and effective training ability
- Work toward continuous quality improvement
- Maintain a clean and safe work area to include daily housekeeping of work surroundings
- Stay current with changing technology, including software and production programs
- Adheres to established company policies, procedures, and objectives.
- Performs both essential and non-essential job functions in an efficient and safe manner.
- Maintains a high level of work quality.
- Consistently provides high level of customer service communications and behaviors (Includes Internal and External customers).
Qualifications: To perform this job successfully, the Quality Manager must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the minimum knowledge, skills and ability required.
Education: Bachelor's degree in Quality Management or Industrial Engineering or related field preferred.
Pay will be commensurate with experience and overall qualifications.
- Minimum of 3 years Quality Supervisory or Quality Management experience preferred
- ISO experience preferred
- Proven ability of driving continuous quality improvement in a manufacturing environment
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Must be able to effectively work with all levels of staff
- Must be able to maintain attention and adherence to detail, safety rules/regulations, work quality and housekeeping responsibilities
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance
- Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
- Ability to speak
Print Reading: Ability to effectively read and understand all aspects of 2d prints.
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
- Ability to interpret an extensive variety of technical instructions in mathematical or diagram form and deal with several abstract and concrete variables.
Email cover letter and resume to email@example.com
2. Responsible for following process sheets, procedures and properly completing all appropriate paperwork.
3. Using your best judgment to have decision making to move employees around as needed.
4. Responsible for demonstrating a leadership role among co-workers with the ability to properly train others.
5. Every Friday or Saturday at some point the washers will be needing cleaned out. This schedule will be determined each week with your supervisors. This will mean hours outside your set work hours.
6. All other responsibilities as necessary
This position will train on days for 45 to 60 days. Once moved onto the 2nd shift they would receive shift premium on top of the hourly wage. Must be able to work on your feet for up to ten hours a day and move around within the department and equipment. Must be able to continuously lift up to ten pounds and occasionally fifty pounds. Must be able to effectively work with departmental supervisors, lead personnel and co-workers. Attention and adherence to detail, safety rules and regulations, quality of work and housekeeping. Proven prior experience within a manufacturing environment/department is desired but not required. Adherence to our Workplace Conduct and Drug-Free Environment are mandatory. Literacy (written and verbal) in English is preferred. Literacy in Spanish is acceptable. Verification of legal right to work in the US.
Job Description: The Inside Sales Representative is responsible for generating sales from existing customers and soliciting new customers through telemarketing, and generating orders at trade shows for all TOMY brands. Previous experience in sales is a must. Associates degree in Business Administration and/or Marketing or equivalent required.
Email cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Sales in Dyersville
Job Description: Sell new and used agricultural equipment to new and existing customers.
- Take Care of Our Customers: Build strong business relationships with current
and future customers through displaying a high level of initiative, integrity,
and by meeting your commitments.
- Represents the company for the sale of machinery to customers in a defined
- Maintains current product knowledge on features and benefits of all equipment
potentially saleable by the dealership
- Assists with the preparation and execution of customer events
- Conducts new equipment field demonstrations
- Maintains current knowledge of financing options to assist customers with
securing the purchase of new and used goods
- Attends applicable sales training events/seminars
- May maintain current knowledge of used equipment values and ability to evaluate
properly for trading purposes
- Have 2+ years of related education, work and/or related military
- Knowledge of agricultural equipment and farming or operational practices
- Ability to use standard desktop load applications such as Microsoft Office and
- Ability to work flexible hours
- Excellent customer relationship skills
- Ability to analyze and interpret basic sales reports
Email resume to Tony@scherrmans.com
Job Description: Duties include generating placement plans and designs. Job specific training is provided by Lumber Specialties. Candidates should be skilled
in the following areas:
- Computer Aided Design
- Construction math
- Blueprint reading
- Problem solving
- Construction terminology
Job Description: Lumber Specialties is hiring Manufacturing Associates to join our team! Applicants need a working knowledge of basic math and the ability to identify, measure, and assemble structural wood components. Don't have all the skills needed, no worries, we have on-the-job-training.
Email email@example.com with any questions.
Please stop in or apply online at www.lbrspec.com.
Weekends 10 am -5 pm, 7-14 hours per week.
Retail sales which includes working with customers, cashiering, light cleaning, & more. Requires the ability to lift & load merchandise, stand & walk up to a 7 hour shift, must have a positive attitude & be good with people.
This is a perfect job for a high school student or someone looking for a part-time addition to their current job.
Apply in person:
Plaza Antique Mall
1235 16th Ave Ct SE, Dyersville, Iowa
- Supervise the work activities and evaluate the performance of employees assigned to covers and curtain fabrication.
- Assign work and allocate resources to accomplish company goals. Coordinate work with other company activities.
- Analyze production problems and recommend or implement solutions.
- Assess work order requirements to determine needs and priorities and schedule production to meet sales commitments.
- Read and interpret blueprints and specifications to determine production requirements. Establish work processes and methods needed to produce specified requirements..
- Monitor quality of production output and make adjustments as needed. Meet with vendors to discuss quality issues as needed.
- Interview applicants and make hiring recommendations. Train new employees in all phases of cover and curtain fabrication.
- Perform production work as needed.
The individual in this position reports to the VP of Operations. The manager is responsible for directing, developing and implementing policies and procedures that support our company’s supply chain and procurement functions. This position is responsible for negotiating prices with vendors, developing and maintaining relationships with vendors understanding commodity market and monitoring inventory levels for the company. This person will be making recommendations regarding cost reduction, forecasting of material prices, optimizing profit margins and maintaining accurate inventory for the company.
IT Support Technician I
- Monitor, review and respond to Level I Technical Support
- Update and maintain computer systems
- Computer imaging and decommissioning
- Accurately track computer security cameras
- Troubleshooting VoIP phone system
- Escalate higher level IT tickets to appropriate personnel
- Individual projects and research assigned by management
- After hour support coverage
- Gain Familiarity with IBC, ASCE 7, AISC Steel Construction Manual, and other resources.
- Learn and utilize Structural Analysis software (RISA-3D), Microsoft Excel, and/or other software tools for building engineering for customer specific projects.
- Will be given some common engineering processes or calculations to review, come up with ideas, and implement to improve the speed and accuracy. This may involve utilizing Macros and/or VBA programming within Microsoft Excel.
- Maintain clear information on project goals, time/costs and progress.
- Responsible for setting up and operating a variety of manufacturing machine tools to produce precision parts and instruments.
- Selecting the appropriate tools, machines and materials to be used in preparation of manufacturing machinery work.
- Make sure that the right program is picked for the particular job.
- Calculating dimensions and tolerances using knowledge of mathematics and instruments such as micrometers and vernier calipers.
- Operator will perform daily cleaning of machine, scrap bins and perform some maintenance duties as assigned by the Supervisor.
- Load sheets of metal into the laser using a vacuum hoist.
- Unload the cut parts, use instruments to debur and clean parts.
- Make sure that the part meets the quality expectations and it is within the tolerances of the particular part.
- Make custom parts for repair of current equipment when required.
Machine Operator 1
- Operate any of several types of automated and semi-automated machines that are used to produce parts and components.
- Program N/C Machines to produce parts and components according to drawing specifications.
- Read and understand blue prints and other shop drawings.
- Load and unload material and set up machines for standard and for special production runs.
- Monitor machine performance and take preventative and corrective actions as needed.
- Perform standard general and specific maintenance on production machinery as indicated by protocol.
- Use micrometers and calipers
- Understand and use basic shop math and general machine skills
- Verify settings by measuring positions and first article/sample pc.
- Conduct in process inspection of machined parts
Machine Operator 2
- Produce machined and constructed items by setting and operating a computer numerically controlled machine.
- Conduct first article and in-process inspection of precision machined parts.
- Perform and maintain accurate in-process quality inspection and records as required.
- Responsible for all phases of part machining set-up to achieve in process quality inspections.
- Verify settings by measuring positions, first-run part and sample work pieces; adhering to design standards.
- Able to select production programs
- Understanding of Control Panel to bring cell back into operation after startup, maintenance or a fault.
- Instruct Production Operator or Machine Operator 1 on proper machine operation.
- Complete set-ups with minimal supervision or assistance.
Paint & Prep (1st/2nd Shift)
- Move material from storage locations to/from cleaning or painting stations for cleaning or other production operations.
- Clean items according to specific part requirements. This includes removal of oil, grease welding impurities, slag, etc. to allow paint to adhere sufficiently. Move completed items from the carousel line or paint booth to storage locations as necessary.
- Paint items according to specific part requirements. Move items to/from the paint location, then touchup if necessary.
- Perform other tasks as assigned.
- Set up all tools, appliances, benches, sewing machine, tube benders, saws, drills presses, jigs, fixtures and materials needed to assemble and/or fabricate the assigned product.
- Ability to operate hand tools and other machines such as drills saws and presses.
- Ability to load and unload work station with tooling and product.
- Review work order for instructions and/or special requirements.
- Measure, cut and/or move materials into position for fabrication or assembly according to design drawings and work order instructions.
- Fabricate and/or assemble product.
- Inspect all work done for overall quality and identify any errors. If instructions call for an external inspector, notify inspector and wait for inspection.
- Prepare finished product for next assembly or for transfer to another location as indicated by instructions.
AutoCAD Design Drafter
Job Description: A successful candidate will be responsible for designing and developing a broad array of greenhouse and agriculture related products to meet specific customer needs. This position requires a demonstrated proficiency in 3D design software (SolidWorks preferred) which will be used extensively in this position. This person would be responsible for producing quick and accurate drawings and models and delivering projects on time. Must be able to manage complex projects including researching, designing and/or developing methods and materials which will increase operational efficiency. Position requires strong analytical ability with emphasis on problem solving. Must be able to analyze a problem, recommend a solution and drive the implementation.
Worker - $2000 Sign-on bonus!
Job Description: The person in this position reports to the Construction Foreman, and is responsible for the construction of fabric buildings and structures.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assemble fabric buildings and structures onsite.
- Prepare worksites for assembly and placement of buildings and/or assist purchaser in preparation of site as directed.
- Make repairs to damaged material and equipment as needed.
- Document and photograph progress of construction projects as directed. - Perform other tasks as assigned.
Covers Operator - 1st, 2nd, & Weekend Shifts
Job Description: A person in the position usually reports to an area supervisor, who reports to the Manufacturing ClearSpan Manager. A Covers Operator 1 is an entry level position and will be responsible for measuring, cutting and/or moving material for fabrication according to design drawings or work orders. This person will be responsible for quality control and getting the items ready for shipment to the customer in a timely fashion.
Job Description: The individual in this position reports to the Distribution Manager and is responsible for completing warehouse fulfillment or material handling tasks as assign.
Material Flow Manufacturing 1
Job Description: The individual in this position reports to the Load Coordinator/Inspector 1 and is responsible for moving finished goods to the correct picking locations immediately after manufacturing in the weld shop. This individual is responsible for picking and loading of Truss and Greenhouse orders and responsible for raw materials entering in the weld shop for accuracy.
A Production Worker is responsible for producing, fabricating, and/or assembling products and for setting up and maintaining an environment within which products may be produced.
& Service Associate
Job Description: Support manager with standards and
guidelines for customer service to meet organizational objectives. Track
orders and follow-up on sales, requests, and special orders. Coordinate
customer inquiries, and resolve quality and scheduling issues. Advise
customers of order fulfillment processes and limitations. Properly balance
a cash drawer. Maintain an accurate count in regards to cash
Investigate anomalies and abnormalities in sales, design, production, shipping, and service. Perform opening and closing job duties. Perform other tasks as assigned.
Job Description: Connects cables from welding unit to obtain amperage, voltage, slope, and pulse, as specified by Welding Engineer or Welding Technician. -Strikes (forms) arch which generates heat to melt and deposit metal from electrode to work piece and join edges of work piece. -Welds in flat, horizontal or vertical positions. -Examines weld for bead size and other specifications. -Cleans or degreases weld joint or work piece. -Repairs broken or cracked parts and fills holes. -Preheats work piece with hand torch or heating furnace. -Positions and clamps work pieces together or assemble them in jig or fixture. -Tacks assemblies together.