Zero Zone Inc
Do you want to work for a company where you can build a strong career, never be bored, never stand in one place, while learning something new and interesting?
Zero Zone is looking for candidates who enjoy working with their hands, have a strong mechanical aptitude and desire a great job experience at a custom shop with plenty of opportunities.
Who Are We?
Have you ever gone into a grocery store or convenience store for things like milk, bagged salads, or frozen pizza? The coolers and freezers you find those and other food products in are what we do!! Zero Zone is a manufacturer of reach-in and open refrigerated and frozen food display cases as well as the refrigeration systems that work behind the scenes to cool the cases, keeping the food fresh! We also make powerful industrial refrigeration systems for food warehousing, pharmaceuticals, and even ice rinks!
Our company is structured across 2 divisions – the Display Case Division, located in North Prairie, WI, Waukesha, WI, and Mukwonago, WI and the Refrigeration Systems Division, located in Ramsey, MN and Dyersville, IA.
What Are We Like?
At Zero Zone, you will be a valued member of the Zero Zone team, able to take ownership of your own career path. We believe in hard work, teamwork, collaboration, and respect, and we have grown through dedication to our Purpose: “Preserving customer valuables through refrigeration.” For over 60 years, we have been a leader in refrigeration, and our people are well known for exceptional customer service. We also believe we are the COOLEST coworkers (pun intended)! This is an opportunity for you to make a difference in the refrigeration industry with one of the top leading manufacturers in the country! Come grow with us!!
What Can We Offer You?
- Vacation and Personal Hours (after only 30 days!)
- Competitive Wages
- Comprehensive Benefits Package (medical, dental, vision, life insurance, STD, LTD, AD&D, HSA/FSA, EAP)
- 401k and Profit Sharing
- 10 Paid Holidays
- Flexible Schedules
- Casual Dress Code
- Wellness Programs and Incentives
- Steel Toe Reimbursement
- Employee Engagement Programs
- One-time Home Computer Reimbursement
- And more!
What Will You Do?
The Mechanical Insulation Technicians are individuals with high mechanical aptitude, who are comfortable using hand/power tools and willing to learn and take directions. Our products are built utilizing an assortment of documents to assemble and construct manufactured commercial and industrial refrigeration products in our production environment. This is a hands-on, in-person position at our Dyersville, IA location that requires engaged employees who are willing to learn and take direction. You will receive day-to-day job training, guidance, and direction from qualified personnel to perform the following essential duties and responsibilities:
- Configures, measures and cuts neoprene (foam) insulation to various lengths while utilizing various adhesive materials/methods.
- Utilize insulation tools, such as tape measures and insulation cutting tools
- Responsible for maintaining insulation stocking levels
- Review production completion schedules to prioritize projects
- Interact professionally with all departments, vendors and customers.
- Maintain a positive work environment and reinforce the team approach with co-workers
What Are We Looking For?
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required of you in this position:
- Minimum of high school diploma or GED is required.
- Previous manufacturing experience is helpful but not required as we conduct daily onsite training
- Experience with hand tools, reading documentation (blue prints, weld charts, written instructions/procedures), and measuring tools is required
- Experience with hand tools, and measuring tools is required.
- Additional attributes needed are detail and quality oriented, dependable, and self-motivated, which could lead to cross training and growth opportunities.
- Employee must regularly stand, walk, reach, stoop, lift, climb or balance, kneel, crouch, or crawl, and must regularly lift and/or move up to 25 lbs., frequently lift and/or move up to 45 lbs. Specific vision abilities required include distance vision, close vision, peripheral vision, & depth perception.
To apply for this job please visit www.zero-zone.com.