Website Zero Zone Inc
Who Are We?
Have you ever gone into a grocery store or convenience store for things like milk, bagged salads, or frozen pizza? The coolers and freezers you find those and other food products in are what we do!! Zero Zone is a manufacturer of reach-in and open refrigerated and frozen food display cases as well as the refrigeration systems that work behind the scenes to cool the cases, keeping the food fresh! We also make powerful industrial refrigeration systems for food warehousing, pharmaceuticals, and even ice rinks!
Our company is structured across 2 divisions – the Display Case Division, located in North Prairie, WI, Waukesha, WI, and Pewaukee, WI and the Refrigeration Systems Division, located in Ramsey, MN and now Dyersville, IA.
What Are We Like?
At Zero Zone, you will be a valued member of the Zero Zone team, able to take ownership of your own career path. We believe in hard work, teamwork, collaboration, and respect, and we have grown through dedication to our mission: “To exceed customer expectations through innovation, quality, and responsiveness.” For over 60 years, we have been a leader in refrigeration, and our people are well known for exceptional customer service. We also believe we are the COOLEST coworkers (pun intended)! This is an opportunity for you to make a difference in the refrigeration industry with one of the top leading manufacturers in the country! Come grow with us!!
What Can We Offer You?
- Vacation and Personal Hours (after only 30 days!)
- Competitive Wages
- Comprehensive Benefits Package (medical, dental, vision, life insurance, STD, LTD, AD&D, FSA, EAP)
- 401k and Profit Sharing
- 10 Paid Holidays
- Flexible Schedules
- Casual Dress Code
- Wellness Programs and Incentives
- Steel Toe Reimbursement
- Holidays parties, company lunches, and free coffee
- One-time Home Computer Reimbursement
- And more!
What Will You Do?
Under the direction of the Production Manager, the Material Handler receives, stores, and distributes materials and products within the plant, ensuring accuracy and timeliness of all job functions. The following are the essential duties and responsibilities you can expect to do:
- Responsible for handling and scanning of all inventory in the warehouse, to include receiving items, restocking items, rotating product and assisting in cycle counts
- Supply all the work centers with materials accurately and efficiently
- Operating a forklift and Crown WAV
- Follow all company written procedures (standard work) to ensure high daily productivity and accuracy
- Able to communicate in a timely and effective manner while working in a manufacturing environment
- Other duties may be assigned as needed
What Are We Looking For?
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required of you in this position:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Manufacturing experience preferred but not a requirement
- Desire to work in a fast-paced, organized and positive warehouse environment
- This position requires bending, pushing, pulling, stooping, crouching, reaching, lifting/sliding inventory up to 45lbs., and standing/walking on feet for up to 8-10 hours per day
- Ability to work full-time, 40 hours per week plus overtime (when needed)
- Attention to detail and good time management skills
- Intermediate computer proficiency
Please explore our website to learn more about our company and to view our highly engineered products. www.zero-zone.com
To apply for this job please visit www.zero-zone.com.