Website Zero Zone Inc
Who Are We?
Have you ever gone into a grocery store or convenience store for things like milk, bagged salads, or frozen pizza? The coolers and freezers you find those and other food products in are what we do!! Zero Zone is a manufacturer of reach-in and open refrigerated and frozen food display cases as well as the refrigeration systems that work behind the scenes to cool the cases, keeping the food fresh! We also make powerful industrial refrigeration systems for food warehousing, pharmaceuticals, and even ice rinks!
Our company is structured across 2 divisions – the Display Case Division, located in North Prairie, WI, Waukesha, WI, and Pewaukee, WI and the Refrigeration Systems Division, located in Ramsey, MN and now Dyersville, IA.
What Are We Like?
At Zero Zone, you will be a valued member of the Zero Zone team, able to take ownership of your own career path. We believe in hard work, teamwork, collaboration, and respect, and we have grown through dedication to our mission: “To exceed customer expectations through innovation, quality, and responsiveness.” For over 60 years, we have been a leader in refrigeration, and our people are well known for exceptional customer service. We also believe we are the COOLEST coworkers (pun intended)! This is an opportunity for you to make a difference in the refrigeration industry with one of the top leading manufacturers in the country! Come grow with us!!
What Can We Offer You?
- Vacation and Personal Hours (after only 30 days!)
- Competitive Wages Comprehensive Benefits Package (medical, dental, vision, life insurance, STD, LTD, AD&D, FSA, EAP)
- 401k and Profit Sharing
- 10 Paid Holidays
- Flexible Schedules
- Casual Dress Code
- Wellness Programs and Incentives
- Steel Toe Reimbursement
- Holidays parties, company lunches, and free coffee
- One-time Home Computer Reimbursement
- And more!
What Will You Do?
We need enthusiastic people for our NEW facility in Dyersville, IA and are looking for Mechanical Technicians, like you, to join our team and grow with us! You will be part of a skilled labor force where variety, cross-training, and advancement opportunities are the norm. No monotonous assembly work here! You, and our other Mechanical Technicians, will go through customized training on refrigeration, blueprint/schematic reading, lean manufacturing, etc. No previous brazing experience is required! The following are the essential duties and responsibilities you can expect to do:
- Assemble high-quality refrigeration systems, and will include coordinating all aspects of mechanical piping layout, brazing, conducting leak testing, attaching sheet metal material to system, among other duties
- Utilize various power and hand tools, MIG welding, metal grinding, forklift and/or crane operation, painting, and general material management
What Are We Looking For?
We are looking for people who think like us; we have Midwestern values and a genuine do-it-right-the-first-time work ethic.
Check out the Mechanical Technician in action… Click Here!
Please explore our website to learn more about our company and to view our highly engineered products. www.zero-zone.com
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com