Website Zero Zone Inc
Who Are We?
Have you ever gone into a grocery store or convenience store for things like milk, bagged salads, or frozen pizza? The coolers and freezers you find those and other food products in are what we do!! Zero Zone is a manufacturer of reach-in and open refrigerated and frozen food display cases as well as the refrigeration systems that work behind the scenes to cool the cases, keeping the food fresh! We also make powerful industrial refrigeration systems for food warehousing, pharmaceuticals, and even ice rinks!
Our company is structured across 2 divisions – the Display Case Division, located in North Prairie, WI, Waukesha, WI, and Pewaukee, WI and the Refrigeration Systems Division, located in Ramsey, MN and now Dyersville, IA.
What Are We Like?
At Zero Zone, you will be a valued member of the Zero Zone team, able to take ownership of your own career path. We believe in hard work, teamwork, collaboration, and respect, and we have grown through dedication to our mission: “To exceed customer expectations through innovation, quality, and responsiveness.” For over 60 years, we have been a leader in refrigeration, and our people are well known for exceptional customer service. We also believe we are the COOLEST coworkers (pun intended)! This is an opportunity for you to make a difference in the refrigeration industry with one of the top leading manufacturers in the country! Come grow with us!!
What Can We Offer You?
- Vacation and Personal Hours (after only 30 days!)
- Competitive Wages Comprehensive Benefits Package (medical, dental, vision, life insurance, STD, LTD, AD&D, FSA, EAP)
- 401k and Profit Sharing
- 10 Paid Holidays
- Flexible Schedules
- Casual Dress Code
- Wellness Programs and Incentives
- Steel Toe Reimbursement
- Holidays parties, company lunches, and free coffee
- One-time Home Computer Reimbursement
- And more!
What Will You Do?
The Inventory Control Specialist is a hands-on position at our Dyersville, IA location that is critical in organizing and expediting flow of materials by following production/shipping schedules or by department priorities.
No two days are the same! You will receive training, guidance, and direction from qualified personnel to perform the following essential duties and responsibilities:
- Perform all aspects of inventory transactions to ensure accuracy
- Issue and close released engineered jobs based on shipping schedule
- Conduct cycle counting by performing final daily system transactions and maintaining accurate records
- Process MCO/ECO requests working with shipping and receiving team and by utilizing company ERP system
- Assist the Purchasing department in maintaining minimum quantities of stock materials and anticipate material needs
- Recommend measures to improve methods of performance
- Answer internal calls from production team
- Work with the Purchasing department on entry level buyer functions
What Are We Looking For?
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required of you for this position:
- Minimum of high school diploma or GED is required
- Strong computer navigating skills is required
- Previous material handling experience is preferred
- Effectively communicate with coworkers on jobs
- Experience with Microsoft Office required
- Knowledge of ERP systems is helpful
- Additional attributes needed are detail and quality oriented, dependable and self-motivated
Please explore our website to learn more about our company and to view our highly engineered products. www.zero-zone.com
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org