Website TOMY International
The Systems Developer will maintain current application related to distribution systems (Custom Inhouse developed). Manage business requirements for retailer specifications, distribution processes and shipping from multiple warehouses. Assist with implementation of future ERP system.
EDUCATION: Associate (with commensurate experience), Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science or a related field
EXPERIENCE: 2+ years of experience with Software Development
– Experience with modern ERP systems, such as, Microsoft D365, SAP or Oracle a plus
Software AG – Natural (Programming Language) or COBOL
Software AG – ADABAS (Database)
PGL – Printer Language
Integrated Developer Tools:
· Visual Studio
· API, Web Services, XML
· Microsoft Azure
· Low Code/No Code Development
· Power BI
· Dev Ops(Application Lifecycle Management)
· Collaborating with management, departments and customers to identify end-user requirements and specifications
· Review retailer routing guides and implement requirements
· Troubleshooting, debugging, maintaining and improving existing application
· Ensure data integrity, data/network/application security, and quality assurance.
· Manage change requests and priorities with management
· Assist with migration and implementation of future ERP System
· Train and guide user community on processes in current application and future ERP system
· Strong verbal and written communication skills as well as ability to collaboratively work with various teams, including product marketing, sales, and operations.
· Proven track record of developing and implementing operational improvements to increase efficiency, increase vendor and customer compliance, and provide positive contribution to organizational profitability
· Business minded with Strong work ethic and attention to detail
· Proficient with all Microsoft Office applications
We are looking for people who are passionate about being part of a diverse team, where different backgrounds, experience and opinions are valued and incorporated into our daily work. We want to welcome people into our company that like to collaborate, take on challenges and value a wide variety of global views about consumers, brands, processes and products.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com