An integral part of the Marketing and Communications team, the Social Media and Marketing Communications Coordinator will be responsible for both the strategy and day-to-day operations of several TOMY Toys brands social media channels, helping to create an integrated experience across multiple platforms and support. The position will report to the Senior Brand Director and will also support marketing communications programs for other brands.
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Manage social media channels to continue to enhance and grow communities by:
· Work closely with the brand teams and marcom to develop social media strategies, create engaging content and manage ongoing social calendars to build brand communities
. Support product launches and increase conversions around our editorial calendar/brand stories
· Produce high-quality, engaging messaging and content to attract more customers
· Post content on all channels (Facebook, Instagram, TikTok and YouTube)
· Create social advertising strategies and plans to drive both organic and paid/boosted growth and actions
· Monitor and respond to customer inquiries/comments on social platforms
· Seek out other complementary brands to follow and like their social activities, partner with for cross promotions, giveaways to drive awareness of our brands and to increase followers and engagement
· Coordinate giveaways and sweepstakes. Work through content creation, creation of rules and regulations, winner notification and prize fulfillment
· Build analytic reports with platforms like Sprout Social based on key metrics
. Analyze all social content and stories, gain competitive intelligence and report these insights on a weekly and monthly basis
· Identify and propose new opportunities appropriate for the brands
· Stay abreast of key industry trends, best practices, competitive insights and emerging social media trends such as assets, postings, hashtags, etc.
· Leverage & facilitate User Generated Content in marketing strategies
Additional Responsibilities may include:
· Coordinate asset creation and route to pertinent teams for approval
· Monitoring sales before, during and after campaigns and analyze results
· Execute and coordinate email campaigns
· Request creative for new product launches, promotions and social programs
Company’s intranet – -post latest news and initiatives
EDUCATION / KNOWLEDGE:
· BA/BS Degree in Marketing or Communications or related field
· 1-2 years of social media marketing experience
· Expertise in multiple social media platforms, including Facebook, Instagram, TikTok and Pinterest.
· Experience with Social Media management and analytical tools like Sprout Social
· Multitasking and analytical skills
· Excellent organizational skills and the ability to handle multiple projects while meeting deadlines
· Demonstrated creativity and documented implementation of marketing initiatives
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Ability to work individually on a project or in a team environment and on a remote or hybrid basis
· Adobe Creative Suite experience a plus
We are looking for people who are passionate about being part of a diverse team, where different backgrounds, experience and opinions are valued and incorporated into our daily work. We want to welcome people into our company that like to collaborate, take on challenges and value a wide variety of global views about consumers, brands, processes and products.
If interested, email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To apply for this job please visit tomy.com..