MercyOne Dubuque Medical Center
Hours: 1pm to 930pm shift, 6-week schedule cycle, every third weekend and holiday.
Responsible for assisting tenants who are functionally, physically, and/or socially impaired and may need continual oversight. The Associate’s role is to assist tenants with those activities of daily living that they are unable to perform without some form of assist, fostering at all times the tenant’s independence and freedom of choice. In addition, assists with tenant activity programs, administers medications, meal service, cleaning and laundry tasks, light baking/continental breakfast set up, and assistance with state regulated activities, such as fire drills. All responsibilities will be conducted in a manner that is consistent with the mission, vision, and philosophy of MercyOne Medical Center, as well as the philosophy of assisted living adopted by the Ellen Kennedy Living Center.
- High School Diploma strongly preferred.
- Child and Dependent Adult Abuse Mandatory Reporter Training is required within 6 months of hire and every 3 years thereafter.
- Basic Life Support Certification (BLS) is required with recertification every other year.
- Must have a valid state driver’s license.
- Must be 18 years old as required by State regulations.
To apply for this job please visit trinityhealth.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com.