MercyOne Dubuque Medical Center
$10,000 Sign On Bonus! Benefits begin Day 1 of Hire!
MercyOne Dyersville Senior Care is a 40-bed nursing home in Dyersville, Iowa, dedicated to providing the highest quality care. Owned and operated by MercyOne Medical Center – Dubuque, we offer a full range of services in a personal, home-like setting designed to meet the physical, emotional, social and spiritual needs of each resident. We pride ourselves on providing neighborly care to our community, and creating a feeling of warmth, welcome, and well-being for our residents with the following long-term care services:
• Professional nursing care 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
• Medicare Part B rehabilitation program
• Healthy meals and registered dietitians to monitor nutritional needs
• Social worker to provide counseling, guidance, and emotional support
• Restorative nursing to enhance and maintain resident’s physical well-being
• Hospice suite available to provide comfort for residents and families
• A wide range of activities, including Mass and rosary
Nurses work 12-hour shifts: Day shift: 0500 – 1730. Schedules are completed on a 6-week rotation, allowing for advance planning. We hire nurses with their ADN and BSN (preferred) with orientation paired with a preceptor. MercyOne Dyersville Senior Care is certified through CMS and is licensed through the Department of Inspections and Appeals. This identifies that the facility is held to high standards of resident care.
EDUCATION, LICENSURE, CERTIFICATION, AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN) preferred or within 4 years of hire.
- Must be a registered nurse and must hold an active license to practice nursing in the State of Iowa.
- Certification by a nationally recognized nursing organization is preferred and strongly encouraged.
The registered nurse continuously seeks opportunities to enhance his or her own professional nursing practice. Membership in an appropriate professional nursing organization is recommended.
- Child and Dependent Adult Abuse Mandatory Reporter Training is required within 6 months of hire and every 3 years thereafter.
- Basic Life Support Certification (BLS) will be required within 30 days of hire and every 2 years thereafter.
To apply for this job please visit trinityhealth.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com.