Fidelity Bank & Trust
Job Description Summary/Objective Serves as the initial contact between the customer and the bank. Responsible for assessing and handling customers’ needs, obtaining and processing customer account information, and cross selling bank products and services.
Essential Functions Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
1. Greets and acknowledges customers in a courteous and professional manner.
2. Provide customer services including, but not limited to: cashing checks, receiving deposits, making withdrawals, receiving loan payments, making credit card advances, cashing savings bonds.
3. Cross sells bank products and services following bank policies and procedures.
4. Process all transactions accurately and completely.
5. Maintain confidentiality of customer and bank information.
6. Maintain appropriate internal controls to protect the bank’s resources.
7. May be responsible for opening deposit accounts of all types.
8. Responsible for maintaining compliance with all applicable law and regulations.
9. Openly communicates to all departments within the bank to determine efficiencies and improvements.
10. Participates in civic and community activities to generate visibility for the bank.
11. Other duties as assigned.
To apply for this job please visit recruiting.paylocity.com.