Engineering Services & Products Company
Summary: The individual in this position reports to the ClearSpan Supervisor and is responsible for the movement of products or materials in the ClearSpan building
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
· Responsible for the movement of products of materials in the ClearSpan building.
· Responsible for keeping accurate inventory through the company computer inventory system and through reporting physical locations.
· Building/banding boxes and crates
· Monitor inventory levels as directed.
· Report maintenance issues on forklifts.
· Responsible for compliance of safety equipment on forklifts and completing any safety daily checklists on the forklifts.
· Perform general forklift maintenance as necessary.
· Adhere to all safety rules, policies, and procedures as it pertains to this position.
· Any other duties as assigned.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
· Knowledge of general material handling practices and safety procedures
· Must be forklift certified through company related training
· Ability to operator material handling equipment including forklifts, pallet jacks, banders, hoists and lifting equipment
· Ability to lift up to 50 pounds
· Ability to read and follow written and verbal instructions
· Skilled in material handling techniques
· Some computer experience required
Education and/or Experience:
High School Diploma or equivalent preferred but not required. One-year experience preferred with material handling equipment. Must have communication skills appropriate for the job and ability to follow instructions and work with minimal supervision.
Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee is frequently required to talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to sit. The employee must regularly lift and /or move up to 50 pounds. In addition to the lifting the job requires various carrying, pushing/pulling, kneeling, crawling and squatting.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The job is required to be performed inside and outdoors exposed to all sort of weather elements including hot, humid, dry dusty and cold conditions both inside and outside. Noise level is moderate for this position. ,
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com