Website Engineering Services and Products Company
The person in this position reports to the Senior Project Manager, and is responsible planning, organizing and coordinating activities of the greenhouse line.
Tasks & Responsibilities:
1. Assist the senior project manager and project managers in managing and coordinating the schedules for the crews or subcontractors for the greenhouse lines.
2. Create and maintain projects in construction management software.
3. Work with project managers to drive projected timelines.
4. Prepare contracts for subcontractors for the greenhouse lines.
5. Assist with booking equipment needed for each job and book equipment for the crews or subcontractors.
6. Assist with customer service calls as needed.
7. Assist project managers with responsibilities that may include the following:
A. Keep in touch with customers
B. Review and confirm any details on the orders
C. Make sure order is correct before it gets shipped out
8. Manage and coordinate schedules for repairs or rework.
9. On a daily basis move the orders through the system, assist in assigning orders to Project Managers if needed.
10. Scheduling shipping and installation of all greenhouse orders.
11. Monitor orders on shipping schedule to ensure release is timely prior to ship date.
12. Be involved in team meetings to discuss shipping schedules at least two times a week.
13. Assist the office clerk with any other tasks and fill in as a back up in different areas.
14. Create or review reports for that department
15. Adhere to all safety company rules and OSHA regulations.
16. Any other tasks as assigned by manager.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org