Website Engineering Services and Products Company
The individual in this position reports to the Maintenance Manager and is responsible for performing a variety of activities to maintain company machines, equipment and facilities. These activities include machine maintenance, preventative maintenance, mechanical, electrical, hydraulic and plumbing repairs as needed. Perform general maintenance focusing on ground, facilities and machine maintenance including snow removal.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following but other duties may be assigned:
· Conduct regular scheduled maintenance on systems, machines and equipment as assigned.
· Repair broken, damaged or malfunctioning machines, equipment and systems as directed.
· Perform machine maintenance as needed on all machines and equipment. If you are not trained on that machine you must have the ability to work with the company technicians to satisfactorily complete a repair or issue.
· Should be able to work on all company machinery and equipment.
· Perform machine tool repairs, rebuilds or other maintenance work to ensure quality of maintenance operations.
· Work on special maintenance or repair projects as assigned.
· Perform routine preventative maintenance on machines and equipment.
· Diagnose problems, replace or repair parts, test and adjust as needed on machinery and equipment.
· Calibrate all tools, equipment and machines as directed.
· Install new equipment, machines or systems and make modifications to facilities, equipment or
systems as directed.
· Assist with general, ground and facility maintenance as directed by management.
· Partner with production team members to fully understand technical situations and assess the best options to pursue with guidance from Maintenance Manager or VP of Operations.
· Stay up to date on current maintenance and mechanical repair technologies.
· Assist outside maintenance contractors and external resources as assigned.
· Provide technical leadership and assist in training other Maintenance Apprentices as directed by management.
· Be a backup for the Maintenance Technician II as directed.
· Complete work orders, records, logs, fix it tickets and other safety documents via Site Docs Safety Compliance site as required.
· Adhere to all safety and OSHA regulations and policies or procedures.
· Operate material handling equipment, moving machinery and other powered equipment as necessary.
· Troubleshoot complex problems with machinery or equipment to minimize downtime.
· Must learn and follow Lock Out Tag Out policy and procedures.
· Will be required to work over-time, be flexible to work on off shifts and weekends as situations arise when maintenance is needed to come in. Be on-call.
· Perform other tasks as assigned.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com