Website Engineering Services and Products Company
This position is responsible for setting up and operating a variety of manufacturing machine tools to produce precision parts and instruments.
1. Responsible for setting up and operating a variety of manufacturing machine tools to produce precision parts and instruments.
2. Selecting the appropriate tools, machines and materials to be used in preparation of manufacturing machinery work.
3. Make sure that the right program is picked for the particular job.
4. Calculating dimensions and tolerances using knowledge of mathematics and instruments such as micrometers and vernier calipers.
5. Operator will perform daily cleaning of machine, scrap bins and perform some maintenance duties as assigned by the Supervisor.
6. Load sheets of metal into the laser using a vacuum hoist.
7. Unload the cut parts, use instruments to debur and clean parts.
8. Make sure that the part meets the quality expectations and it is within the tolerances of the particular part.
9. Make custom parts for repair of current equipment when required.
10. Adhering to all safety rules and OSHA regulations.
11. Other duties as assigned.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com