Website Engineering Services and Products Company
: The person in this position reports to the Human Resources Manager and is responsible for recruiting, pre-screening, interviewing, and assisting in selecting candidates to fill entry level to professional positions in our company. This person will research, develop, and implement effective recruiting strategies to attract a diverse pool of qualified and capable talent for our company.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following but other duties may be assigned:
· Develops, facilitates, and implements all phases of the recruitment process.
· Partnering with hiring managers to determine staffing needs in their departments.
· Fill out any job analysis templates for the positions or any intake forms with management as needed.
· Collaborates with department managers to identify and draft detailed and accurate job descriptions and hiring criteria.
· Screen resumes in various job boards and in Paycom.
· Perform in person, phone, or video interviews with candidates for pre-screening or regular interviews.
· Administer appropriate company assessments, as necessary.
· Coordinate and schedule interviews. Oversee preparation of interview questions and other hiring and selection materials with hiring managers and supervisors.
· Following up with candidates and hiring managers or supervisors on the process status.
· Make recommendations on interviewing or selection to hiring managers on candidates
· Collaborates with the Human Resource Manager and other HR team members during the offer process.
· Create onboarding schedules with manager/supervisors to ensure new hires are onboarded properly. Prepare any reports for senior management as needed.
· Perform reference check for higher level positions.
· Maintaining relationships with internal and external clients to ensure staffing goals are achieved.
· Responsible for posting positions on various job boards and college boards to make sure these are up to date.
· Assist with creating and writing employment ads for various media avenues like newspapers, career fairs, job boards etc. and posting them on job boards.
· Work with our corporate office with employment branding in recruitment materials and advertisements.
· Communicate employer benefits during screening or interview process, as necessary.
· Serve as a liaison with area staffing agencies, colleges, and industry associations as it relates to recruitment and selection.
· Ensure compliance with federal, state, and local employment laws and company policies.
· Completing timely reports on the employment activity when requested.
· Conducting exit interviews on terminating employees as needed.
· Attend industry job fairs in the local community and colleges to help recruit for open positions.
· Maintain a very high level of integrity and trust to handle confidential and sensitive employee and company information.
· Assist the HR department with maintaining employee files as necessary in Paycom.
· Assist the HR department with planning of events and activities as needed.
· Work on KPI’s for that department on a weekly or monthly basis to share with the HR Manager.
· Be a champion for the strategic planning process and assist with initiatives as requested.
· Perform other duties as assigned.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org