Website Engineering Services and Products Company
The person in this position reports to the Senior Project Manager and General Manager, and is responsible for managing the design, delivery, and installation of commercial or installed GrowSpan greenhouse structures.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
· Collaborate with sales and business development to attract prospective customers through referrals, conference calls, and onsite visits as needed.
· Collaborate with Team Greenhouse Project Managers to troubleshoot design/site issues expeditiously and in a cost-conscious manner.
· Learn product line and acquire a functional understanding of all departments that is involved in a project.
· Grow and adapt to product and process improvements/changes as needed
· Supervise the work activities of construction crews assigned to assemble greenhouses onsite, and evaluate their performance as needed.
· Assign work to construction crews and coordinate their activities.
· In support of the greenhouse coordinator, select outside contractors for building assembly, and coordinate their activities as needed.
· Advise customers regarding the design of their greenhouses/systems and lead the information flow to design departments accordingly.
· Provide technical support for customers who install their own greenhouses and systems.
· Respond to customer inquiries and complaints regarding design, installation, and product quality at all stages of the process.
· In support of the greenhouse coordinator, schedule and ship material for installations, and arrange for necessary equipment.
· Travel to site for inspection before and after installation as needed.
· Provide support to subcontractors on site as needed.
· Help with installation on site as needed.
· Help provide support, advise and troubleshooting to R&D on new product designs
· Perform other tasks as assigned.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com