Website Engineering Services and Products Company
This candidate must be a self starter who has knowledge of the complexities of a construction design environment. Candidate must be able to function as part of an engineering team as well as work closely with and advise design staff. Must have sufficient understanding of project execution and design engineering to thoroughly define project scope and determine budget estimations for the civil/structural portion of projects. Candidate must be able to design various foundation elements including, concrete pier, concrete grade beam, concrete slab, concrete stem wall retaining material, precast concrete blocks, containers, and helical piles.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
· Design foundations for various building systems and ensure all designs are in compliance with applicable building codes and standards.
· Work with project managers to develop solutions to field problems.
· Develop systems and processes to improve quality and efficiency of foundation design.
· Assist sales team for quoting foundations.
· Perform calculations to ensure proper component design at both the part and structural levels.
· Write specifications to ensure applicable building codes are met.
· Working knowledge of modern manufacturing and construction techniques.
· Create and review foundation drawings for accuracy.
· Other duties as assigned.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org