2nd Shift CNC Machinist
EIMCo is now offering FREE Health and Vision Insurance!
$3.00/hour shift differential!
Why Work at EIMCo?
EIMCo takes pride in hiring the best employees in Dubuque County and beyond. This results in a family-like atmosphere and makes EIMCo hands down one of the best manufacturing companies to work for in the area.
Get insurance that you and your family deserve with EIMCo!
– FREE single Health/Vision Insurance
– $200 Deductible/$1,000 out of pocket max
– FREE family Health/vision insurance
– $400 Deductible/$2,000 out of pocket max
– Single dental insurance coverage is as low as $2.93/week
– Family dental insurance coverage is as low as $12.13/week
In addition to that, all full-time employees receive 2 weeks of paid vacation, 9 PAID holidays, 401k with a 3% match, profit sharing, flex spending options, tuition reimbursement options, annual boot allowances, discounted employee uniforms, and life insurance at no cost.
But wait… There is more!
EIMCo offers an industry-leading $3/hour shift differential for all full-time 2nd and 3rd Shift positions!
Not sold yet? How about having the opportunity to work with one of the area’s most stable manufacturing companies? EIMCo has never laid a single worker off since they were founded in 1992!
What you’ll be doing:
– Set up and adjust machines based on product specifications
– Troubleshoot when necessary
– Closely monitor productivity, efficiency, and quality
– Follow all manufacturing safety guidelines
– Communicate effectively with supervisors and other team members
– Work closely with other team members to complete projects
– Work alongside the quality control team to ensure parts are produced to the customer’s specifications
What we are looking for:
– Hardworking and driven individuals of all experience levels
– A mechanical skills background with machine operating experience preferred
– The willingness to learn and be trained on the ins and outs of the EIMCo manufacturing process
– General skills with hand and power tools
– Experience working in a fast-paced environment
– Problem-solving skills
– The ability to multitask on a wide variety of projects
Pre-Employment Drug Screening Required.
EIMCo., LLC. 800 Drill Point Dr. Farley, IA 52046
To apply for this job please visit eimco.applytojob.com.