Website Digga North America
DIGGA is a multi-award winning manufacturer of Drilling Attachments, gearboxes & augers. A global company, with 5 state of the art facilities worldwide, our product & passion for providing total customer solutions is second to none. With continued growth of our new North American location we are looking for a highly motivated individual to join our manufacturing team.
We require a motivated and committed individual who seeks a career in a fast-paced manufacturing environment. As a CNC Mill and lathe operator you will be responsible for the machining of parts as required by demand.
To be successful for this role you will have:
· 2 years’ experience operating lathes and Mazak CNC mills
· Be able to write programs in Mazatrol programming language, set up tooling, run jobs and build fixtures as required
· Be proficient and able to safely operate lathes and mills
· Be able read and interpret drawings
· Ability to use and understand precise measuring tools
· Be reliable, self-motivated with a good work ethic
· Ability to work well within a team and as an individual
· Be open and willing to taking on additional responsibilities
· Must have own reliable transportation
· Safety awareness
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org