Website ADVANCED PRECAST COMPANY, INC.
At Advanced Precast Company, Inc (APC), we show up ready to work safely as a team; making quality precast concrete products according to specifications for efficient, on-time customer deliveries that earn respect and repeat orders.
We are seeking a Quality Control Specialist that lives and breathes a positive and safe work environment while given a sense of empowerment at our already sustainable and successful company!
- Health, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Aflac – Supplemental Insurance
- IRA with up to 3% Employer Match
- PTO (Two Weeks Available Within First Year!)
- 6 – Paid Holidays
- 6 – ME DAYS (Additional Bonus Paid Days Off)
- Gym Membership Discount
What will you accomplish and enjoy as a Quality Control Specialist ?
- Interpret detailed blueprints, work orders and engineering specifications determine production standards and tolerance limits.
- Perform inspection on pre-pour, post-pour, and final product, ensuring conformance to specifications.
- Perform fresh and hardened concrete testing on concrete material.
- Complete all required records and paperwork to include inspection reports, damage reports, return reports, and re-work orders, and any other documentation according to PCI standards.
- Ensure finished product is loaded correctly to minimize possible damage during transportation.
- Analyzation and inspection skills that result in addressing and resolving production problems.
- Communicate with plant supervision noted deviations of tolerances and quality.
- Make recommendations regarding safe working methods.
What will you expect as a Quality Control Specialist ?
- Day shift | Monday – Friday | 6:00AM – 4:30PM | View the beautiful sunrises (and sometimes sunsets too), and feel a sense of friendship and accomplishment at the end of a hard day’s work.
- Safety is our sixth sense. Nothing is more important than sending you home to your family the same way (or better) than how you arrived.
- Ongoing training throughout your career at APC to grow personally and professionally.
- Fun and motivating atmosphere.
- Feeling a sense of accomplishment and pride.
APC is looking for a Quality Control Specialist who…
- Has a passion for meticulous attention to detail and high level of organizational skills.
- Can calculate figures and amounts such as dimensions, tolerances, proportions and percentages.
- Is able to remain flexible as specific assignments change.
- Has a reliable, dedicated and positive work ethic.
- Is an excellent communicator and able to listen to, understand, and follow directions.
- Enjoys working independently and in a team environment.
- Has a willingness to be trained on multiple tools and processes, and obtain required certifications.
It is the established policy of Advanced Precast Company to extend equal employment and advancement opportunities to all qualified individuals, regardless of their race, color, age, sex, pregnancy, gender, disability, genetic profile, religion, national origin, ethnic background, military service or citizenship and any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applied to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Apply to join the APC team here: http://advancedprecastcompany.com/apply/
To apply for this job please visit advancedprecastcompany.com.