Website ADVANCED PRECAST COMPANY, INC.
At Advanced Precast Company, Inc (APC), we show up ready to work safely as a team; making quality precast concrete products according to specifications for efficient, on-time customer deliveries that earn respect and repeat orders.
We are seeking a Power Washer/Abrasive Finisher that lives and breathes a positive and safe work environment while given a sense of empowerment at our already sustainable and successful company!
- Health, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Aflac – Supplemental Insurance
- IRA with up to 3% Employer Match
- PTO (Two Weeks Available Within First Year!)
- 6 – Paid Holidays
- 6 – ME DAYS (Additional Bonus Paid Days Off)
- Gym Membership Discount
What will you accomplish as a Power Washer / Abrasive Finisher ?
- Safely operate sandblasting and acid washing equipment.
- Follow engineered instructions regarding different panel finishes and textures.
- Ability to work in all weather conditions throughout the year.
- Demonstrate and perform OSHA safety regulations during all times at work.
- Communicate with Quality Control Department on panel finishes and conditions.
- Ability to perform abrasive and acid washing tasks in outside climates.
- Openness to learning new finish techniques.
- Willingness to assist with operations in other departments.
What will you expect as a Power Washer / Abrasive Finisher ?
- Day shift | Monday – Friday | View the beautiful sunrises (and sometimes sunsets too), and feel a sense of friendship and accomplishment at the end of a hard day’s work.
- Safety is our sixth sense. Nothing is more important than sending you home to your family the same way (or better) than how you arrived.
- Ongoing training throughout your career at APC to grow personally and professionally.
- Feeling a sense of accomplishment and pride.
- Fun and motivating atmosphere.
APC is looking for a Power Washer / Abrasive Finisher who…
- Has a minimum of six (6) months experience of sand blasting and/or power washing.
- Must be skilled and proficient in setting and operating sandblasting equipment safely.
- Is able to complete and pass respirator fit testing requirements.
- Has a reliable, dedicated and positive work ethic.
- Loves working outside.
- Has visual acuity to determine the accuracy, neatness, and thoroughness of the work assigned or to make general observation of concrete structures.
- Is an excellent communicator and able to listen to, understand, and follow directions.
It is the established policy of Advanced Precast Company to extend equal employment and advancement opportunities to all qualified individuals, regardless of their race, color, age, sex, pregnancy, gender, disability, genetic profile, religion, national origin, ethnic background, military service or citizenship and any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applied to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Apply to join the APC team here: http://advancedprecastcompany.com/apply/
To apply for this job please visit advancedprecastcompany.com.