ADVANCED PRECAST COMPANY, INC.
At Advanced Precast Company, Inc (APC), we show up ready to work safely as a team; making quality precast concrete products according to specifications for efficient, on-time customer deliveries that earn respect and repeat orders.
We are seeking a Concrete Material (Ready-Mix) Driver that lives and breathes a positive and safe work environment while given a sense of empowerment at our already sustainable and successful company!
Employee-Focused Benefits of a Concrete Material Driver :
- Health, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Aflac – Supplemental Insurance
- IRA with up to 3% Employer Match
- PTO (Two Weeks Available Within First Year!)
- 6 – Paid Holidays
- 6 – ME DAYS (Additional Bonus Paid Days Off)
- Gym Membership Discount
What will you accomplish and enjoy as a Concrete Material Driver ?
- Don’t have your CDL? No problem. APC invests in CDL drivers and will pay for you to obtain your license!
- Transporting concrete materials to and from specified job locations using a Ready-Mix truck.
- Completing pre- and post-trip inspections according to DOT regulations.
- Communicating with maintenance and fleet coordinator regarding equipment conditions and maintenance needs.
- Performing annual services and inspections to ready-mix trucks and other equipment.
- Maintaining a clean interior and exterior of ready-mix trucks and other equipment.
- Being available and willing to assist with other tasks within the Batch Plant operations.
What will you expect as a Concrete Material Driver ?
- Day shift | Monday – Friday | View the beautiful sunrises (and sometimes sunsets too), and feel a sense of friendship and accomplishment at the end of a hard day’s work.
- Safety is our sixth sense. Nothing is more important than sending you home to your family the same way (or better) than how you arrived.
- Ongoing training throughout your career at APC to grow personally and professionally.
- Fun and motivating atmosphere.
APC is looking for a Concrete Material Driver who…
- Has a reliable, dedicated and positive work ethic.
- Is passionate for physical labor work.
- Is an excellent communicator and appreciates feedback.
- Enjoys working independently and in a team environment.
- Has a willingness to be trained on multiple tools and processes.
It is the established policy of Advanced Precast Company to extend equal employment and advancement opportunities to all qualified individuals, regardless of their race, color, age, sex, pregnancy, gender, disability, genetic profile, religion, national origin, ethnic background, military service or citizenship and any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applied to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Apply to join the APC team here: http://advancedprecastcompany.com/apply/
To apply for this job please visit advancedprecastcompany.com.