Why work for APC?
Here at APC, we are building a culture that pushes boundaries and innovates business. We are looking for passionate, hard-working colleagues to join our team. Our Better Every Day mindset allows us to continuously improve in our customer relations, product development, and our ability to train employees that are unafraid of a challenge. By pushing ourselves to be better than we were yesterday, we can become 1% better every day.
What will you accomplish?
• Assist with directing APC’s crane operators throughout the factory and shipping yard.
• Prepare concrete panes for shipping and loading onto semi-trailers.
• Utilizing two-way headset and hand signals to efficiently communicate with crane operators.
• Attach crane rigging to precast panels prior to lifting with crane.
• Safely assist crane operators in loading panels onto trailers for shipping.
• Follow shipping schedule and ensure correct panels are loaded.
• Maintain and follow proper safety procedures for safe rigging of panels.
What will you expect?
• Stable and safe work environment.
• Investment to learn and grow.
• Feeling a sense of accomplishment and pride.
• Fun and motivating atmosphere.
• Health, Dental & Vision Insurance
• Life Insurance
• IRA with Employer Match
• Holiday Pay
• Additional Bonus Paid Days Off
• Gym Membership Discount
What is the APC vision?
APC prides itself on customer satisfaction by producing quality products and exhibiting outstanding service. Our low maintenance, high quality panels deliver strength, durability, and provide stunning architectural detail to create a cost-efficient building for customers.
APC Core Values
• Committed to the Cause
• Passion to the Vision
• Selfless Acts of Work
• Will to Make a Difference
• Be 1% Better Every Day
To apply for this job please visit advancedprecastcompany.com.