Why work for APC?
Here at APC, we are building a culture that pushes boundaries and innovates business. We are looking for passionate, hard-working colleagues to join our team. Our Better Every Day mindset allows us to continuously improve in our customer relations, product development, and our ability to train employees that are unafraid of a challenge. By pushing ourselves to be better than we were yesterday, we can become 1% better every day.
What will you accomplish?
• Continuously keep factory floors swept and clear of debris according to departmental procedures and standards.
• Assist with recycling foam, wood, and other loose materials.
• Operate designated floor scrubber to assist with reducing dust levels and dirt build up.
• Keep materials (wood forms, nails, bench tools, etc.) organized.
• Clean locker rooms, break rooms, and bathrooms according to departmental procedures, to include mopping, removing trash and garbage, washing walls, dusting, filling dispensers, etc.
• Monitor and keep a running stock of cleaning supplies.
• Complete and maintain all required paperwork, records and documents required by company standards.
• Follow and comply with all safety and work rules and regulations.
What will you expect?
• Stable and safe work environment.
• Feeling a sense of accomplishment and pride.
• Fun and motivating atmosphere.
• 40-Hour Work Weeks
• Health, Dental & Vision Insurance
• Life Insurance
• IRA with Employer Match
• Holiday Pay
• Additional Bonus Paid Days Off
• Gym Membership Discount
What is the APC vision?
APC prides itself on customer satisfaction by producing quality products and exhibiting outstanding service. Our low maintenance, high quality panels deliver strength, durability, and provide stunning architectural detail to create a cost-efficient building for customers.
APC Core Values
• Committed to the Cause
• Passion to the Vision
• Selfless Acts of Work
• Will to Make a Difference
• Be 1% Better Every Day
To apply for this job please visit advancedprecastcompany.com.