Why work for APC?
Here at APC, we are building a culture that pushes boundaries and innovates business. We are looking for passionate, hard-working colleagues to join our team. Our Better Every Day mindset allows us to continuously improve in our customer relations, product development, and our ability to train employees that are unafraid of a challenge. By pushing ourselves to be better than we were yesterday, we can become 1% better every day.
What will you accomplish?
• Perform oil changes and services on small equipment, vehicles, and large equipment such as: gantry cranes, ready-mix and semi-trucks.
• Document all maintenance requests and inspections in an online service app.
• Utilize the APC maintenance mobile app to perform daily tasks and properly document and submit work orders
• Perform monthly inspections on APC equipment.
• Place purchase orders (PO’s) for maintenance inventory and additional needed parts.
• Maintain OSHA safety procedures at all times when working around facilities and equipment.
• Will be occasionally asked to complete additional maintenance tasks and repairs when needed.
What will you expect?
• Stable and safe work environment.
• Investment to learn and grow.
• Feeling a sense of accomplishment and pride.
• Fun and motivating atmosphere.
• Health, Dental & Vision Insurance
• Life Insurance
• IRA with Employer Match
• Holiday Pay
• Additional Bonus Paid Days Off
• Gym Membership Discount
What is the APC vision?
APC prides itself on customer satisfaction by producing quality products and exhibiting outstanding service. Our low maintenance, high quality panels deliver strength, durability, and provide stunning architectural detail to create a cost-efficient building for customers.
APC Core Values
• Committed to the Cause
• Passion to the Vision
• Selfless Acts of Work
• Will to Make a Difference
• Be 1% Better Every Day
To apply for this job please visit advancedprecastcompany.com.