About APC: Advanced Precast Company (APC) is one of the top producers of precast concrete located in Dyersville, Iowa. APC produces various concrete wall panels for architectural and structural facilities located throughout the Midwest.
Job Summary: Work in a collaborative team-oriented environment to provide the highest quality manufacturing of concrete wall panels in a safe and efficient manner. The following duties are typical for this job. These are not to be construed as exclusive or all inclusive.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assisting with stripping off forms of poured concrete panels.
- Building and setting form panels according to blueprint measurements.
- Securing picks, connectors, and other reinforcement products into panels.
- Pouring concrete into panel forms according to specs.
- Operating various construction and concrete tools.
- Lifting and carrying concrete forms to specified areas.
- Finishing/power troweling precast products.
- Maintain a clean and organized workspace.
- Ability to listen to, understand, and follow directions.
- Ability to remain flexible as specific assignments change.
- Dedicated and reliable work ethic.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to perform basic arithmetic as needed.
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
- This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Education and Experience Qualifications:
- Ability to read a tape measure.
- Willingness to be trained on reading blueprints and power troweling.
- Prior precast experience preferred, but not required.
- Requires strength to lift, push, pull, or on occasion, carry objects of 50lbs or more. Also, flexibility to bend, stretch, twist, or reach with your body, arms, and/or legs. Must be able to stand between eight and twelve hours per day. Some tasks involve repetitive motion.
To apply for this job please visit advancedprecastcompany.com.