Multiple job openings at FarmTek - scroll down to see them all. Recruiting video.
Construction Worker - $2000 Sign-on bonus!
Job Description: The person in this position reports to the Construction Foreman, and is responsible for the construction of fabric buildings and structures.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assemble fabric buildings and structures onsite.
- Prepare worksites for assembly and placement of buildings and/or assist purchaser in preparation of site as directed.
- Make repairs to damaged material and equipment as needed.
- Document and photograph progress of construction projects as directed. - Perform other tasks as assigned.
Covers Operator 1
Job Description: A person in the position usually reports to an area supervisor, who reports to the Manufacturing ClearSpan Manager. A Covers Operator 1 is an entry level position and will be responsible for measuring, cutting and/or moving material for fabrication according to design drawings or work orders. This person will be responsible for quality control and getting the items ready for shipment to the customer in a timely fashion.
Job Description: The individual in this position reports to the Distribution Manager and is responsible for completing warehouse fulfillment or material handling tasks as assign.
- Operate any of several types of automated and semi-automated machines that are used to produce parts and components.
- Program N/C Machines to produce parts and components according to drawing specifications.
- Read and understand blue prints and other shop drawings.
- Load and unload material and set up machines for standard and for special production runs.
- Monitor machine performance and take preventative and corrective actions as needed.
- Perform standard general and specific maintenance on production machinery as indicated by protocol.
- Use micrometers and calipers
- Understand and use basic shop math and general machine skills
- Verify settings by measuring positions and first article/sample pc.
- Conduct in process inspection of machined parts
Machine Operator 2
- Produce machined and constructed items by setting and operating a computer numerically controlled machine.
- Conduct first article and in-process inspection of precision machined parts.
- Perform and maintain accurate in-process quality inspection and records as required.
- Responsible for all phases of part machining set-up to achieve in process quality inspections.
- Verify settings by measuring positions, first-run part and sample work pieces; adhering to design standards.
- Able to select production programs
- Understanding of Control Panel to bring cell back into operation after startup, maintenance or a fault.
- Instruct Production Operator or Machine Operator 1 on proper machine operation.
- Complete set-ups with minimal supervision or assistance.
Paint & Prep (2nd Shift)
- Move material from storage locations to/from cleaning or painting stations for cleaning or other production operations.
- Clean items according to specific part requirements. This includes removal of oil, grease welding impurities, slag, etc. to allow paint to adhere sufficiently. Move completed items from the carousel line or paint booth to storage locations as necessary.
- Paint items according to specific part requirements. Move items to/from the paint location, then touchup if necessary.
- Perform other tasks as assigned.
- Set up all tools, appliances, benches, sewing machine, tube benders, saws, drills presses, jigs, fixtures and materials needed to assemble and/or fabricate the assigned product.
- Ability to operate hand tools and other machines such as drills saws and presses.
- Ability to load and unload work station with tooling and product.
- Review work order for instructions and/or special requirements.
- Measure, cut and/or move materials into position for fabrication or assembly according to design drawings and work order instructions.
- Fabricate and/or assemble product.
- Inspect all work done for overall quality and identify any errors. If instructions call for an external inspector, notify inspector and wait for inspection.
- Prepare finished product for next assembly or for transfer to another location as indicated by instructions.
Welder (1st & 2nd shift) - $1000 Sign-On Bonus!
Job Description: Connects cables from welding unit to obtain amperage, voltage, slope, and pulse, as specified by Welding Engineer or Welding Technician. -Strikes (forms) arch which generates heat to melt and deposit metal from electrode to work piece and join edges of work piece. -Welds in flat, horizontal or vertical positions. -Examines weld for bead size and other specifications. -Cleans or degreases weld joint or work piece. -Repairs broken or cracked parts and fills holes. -Preheats work piece with hand torch or heating furnace. -Positions and clamps work pieces together or assemble them in jig or fixture. -Tacks assemblies together.
Email resume to email@example.com